Spike up snack time with an Italian flair with the chicken wings you get from Figbo! These delicious herb-flavored treats will go perfect with a marinara sauce. Make this a new Saturday night dinner for the family or serve at your next party. They are sure to be a hit that will need to be repeated.
- One cup flour, all-purpose
- Half cup white cornmeal, finely grounded up in food processor
- One and half tablespoons Parmesan, grated
- Two teaspoons oregano, dried
- One teaspoon thyme, dried and lightly crushed
- Half teaspoon basil, dried
- Half teaspoon garlic powder
- Half teaspoon salt
- Half teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- One dozen chicken wings, cut into half at the joint, remove & discard the wing tips
- Vegetable oil
Put It Altogether
Step 1: Mix all the dry ingredients in large bowl and add the wings. Toss around until wings are thoroughly covered then shake any excess mixture off.
Step 2: Pour one inch of the vegetable oil into a heated frying pan (350°F) and place the wings into the oil. Now fry the wings for five to six minutes all around or until they are golden brown. Drain in colander or on paper towels then place on a platter and serve with warmed marinara sauce.