The Ingredients Needed:
- Four 1-1/4 inch thick lamb loin chops
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper, freshly grounded
- Two tablespoons vegetable oil
- Set over at 400°F and place rack in the center.
- Place the lamb chops on paper towels and pat dry.
- Now season them with the pepper and salt.
- Cover bottom of an ovenproof frying pan with the olive oil and put on medium-high heat burner until smoking. Then add the lamb chops and cook till golden-brown on the bottom. Usually around three minutes. Then turn and cook until golden brown again, another three minutes.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake to 130°F or eight to ten minutes. Take from oven and place on serving dish then loosely cover with foil and let sit for 5 minutes, then serve.