- 1 and 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Half cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 racks of lamb
- Using the steel blade in a food processor, blend the garlic, rosemary, and salt until finely minced.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and mustard and process sixty seconds.
- Put the racks of lamb (have them “frenched” by your butcher) in a roasting, curved rib down.
- Cover the top of the rack with mustard mixture.
- Let them sit 60 minutes at room temp and set the oven at 450 degrees
- Roast the lamb for twenty to twenty-five minutes.
- Now take from the oven and position aluminum foil loosely over them.
- Let them sit for fifteen minutes and cut the individual ribs to serve.