The Ingredients Needed:
- 6 oz croutons, garlic flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon each cayenne pepper & ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon each chili powder & dried thyme
- Half medium size onion, chopped
- One carrot, peeled and broken
- Three cloves garlic, whole
- Half one red bell pepper
- 18 ounces each ground chuck & ground sirloin
- One and half tsp kosher salt
- 1 egg
- half cup catsup
- one tsp ground cumin
- Dash hot pepper sauce and dash Worcestershire sauce
- One tbsp honey
- Set oven at 325 degrees F.
- Place black pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder, croutons, and thyme in food processor and pulse until you have a fine texture.
- Pour into a large bowl. Put the carrot, garlic, onion, and red pepper in the food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Mix that with the ground chuck and sirloin with the bread crumb mixture.
- Now add the kosher salt to the meat mixture, then the egg and mix thoroughly without squeezing the meat.
- Pack the mixture into a loaf pan and shape. Onto baking sheet covered with parchment paper, roll the meatloaf out and insert a temp probe in the top and set for 155 degrees.
- Place in oven for 10 to 15 minutes then add the glaze.
Create The Glaze:
- Mix the catsup, cumin, hot pepper sauce, honey, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Brush the glaze over the meatloaf after it has baked for around 10 to 15 minutes.