- 3/4 c all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp blended garlic & pepper
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 4 pork loin chops, boneless
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
- Pour ½ cup flour, mustard, garlic/pepper blend, seasoned salt into a large re-sealable plastic bag.
- Add one pork chop at a time then shake around to coat well.
- Pour the canola oil into large skillet and brown the chops on both sides.
- Place in a 5 quart slow cooker.
- In small bowl, pour remaining flour and add broth, whisking until smooth.
- Pour mixture over the chops.
- Place lid on then cook for three to four hours on low or until meat is tender.
- Place the cooked chops on a serving plate then while liquid cooks, keep steady whisking so it stays smooth. Serve on side with pork.